Tomorrow I’ll go to Fraaankfurt, so I’ll c my baaaby H. My again :)
our last meeting was on her 16th birthday,
Actually, its not such a long time ~ just a few months.
definitely better than the timespan between our first and our second met, i mean 2 years (19.09.2009 - 03.09.2011) no see, thats a much loooonger time. haha :))
but yea, yesterday night i read her twitter-profil and she posted:
I am sooo lookin forward to wednesday, meetin my beloved baby Hien. She lives in Stg, thats ~4h away from Ffm. Havnt seen her for MONTHS :((
| so cute :) |
and after reading it, ive got a smile on my face :D
So with this text, i want to show her that first, i want to improve my english skills XDD and secondly, that i love her. (hey My, we need an own word!)
And I’m also looking forward to take new pictures with her x)
But now, my 2 biggest (and only) problems are ..
MY FUCKIN GFS (/my fuckin laziness)
and … WTH Should i wear Tomorrow ? :(
0 COMMENT(S):
Post a Comment