- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave life to a premature baby.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE DAY, ask the person who was born February 29th.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident.
- TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal.
I'm not so good in speaking unpleasant things out,
be it something I screwed up or some secrets I carry with me for too long and finally want to get rid of.
ok that isn't surprising cuz I always runaway from uncomfortable tasks and problems generally.
but the worst I am in saying a good and kind guy that I haven't any feelings for him.
this time I thought that sayin nothing would be the least hurtful solution & I could avoid an awkward situation
buuut I considered that if I were in his situation I'd want an explanation, too. it needn't to be a long one, but at least an answer. if not, I'd be really really pissed off (and maybe sad, haha) and surely he is right now
what leads me to this post? I was goin thru tumblr and found sth like: 'everyone is worth an explanation' xd
somehow I'm feeling bad now. and I also hope this won't have any influence on my karma (no kidding)
& why dafuQ does time pass by so fast? I promised myself to talk to him but the last two weeks were very stressful. now it would be a lot more uncomfortable for me to explain it or even to apologize for no reply. eww, what a vicious circle D=
*Grammatikfehler könnt ihr für euch behalten, oder mich auch drauf hinweisen. wie es euch beliebt :-)*
Ich bin nicht gerade die beste in Englisch.. xD
ReplyDeletecute blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/crazybrown.html
ich kann dein text gut nachvollziehen :)
ReplyDeletejeder versucht sich doch i.wie vor solchen unangenehmen
situationen zu drücken :/ ich denke das ist nur menshclich
es wird sich sicher alles regeln :D
lg ;**
oh oh :/ kann dich voll verstehen, ich geh unangenehmen dingen auch lieber aus dem weg und dann vergeht so viel zeit und dann ist ist eig alles nur noch viel schlimmer -.- ich hoffe, du kriegst die sache hin, er wird es schon verstehen :/
ReplyDelete